$14.9 Million For Charuty Project. - Chrisjobs
Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, July 24, 2026

$14.9 Million For Charuty Project.

My name is Diana Oskana, and I am currently undergoing medical treatment. I was married to Dr. Oskana, who died in the war between Russia and Ukraine. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/03/26/doctor-kyiv-airstrike-killed-car/ We were married for eleven years and had a son who later passed away. My husband died after being struck by an aerial projectile while on his way to work at the hospital. During his lifetime, he deposited US$14,900,000 in an overseas bank; this money remains there.
 
Recently, my doctor informed me that I have only three months to live due to cancer, and what worries me most is the stroke I suffered. Knowing my condition, I have decided to donate this money to the church or, better yet, to someone who will use it according to my instructions. I wish for a church or individual to use this money to fund churches, orphanages, and widows who spread the word of God and ensure the upkeep of God's house. I made this decision because I have no children to inherit this money. I was born an orphan, and, thank God, I married Dr. Oksana.
 
I don't know when this war will end, and my health is not guaranteed. I can move to any country where there is peace once this money is secured with your help. My lawyer will act as supervisor, overseeing all aspects of the charities and ensuring that all the necessary documentation is complete and in order. I sincerely ask for your assistance in this humanitarian endeavor. I request that the bank transfer the funds to your bank account so that you can use 80% to help the following people:
 
1. Motherless babies.
2. Widows.
3. People with disabilities.
4. Cancer patients.
 
20% of the funds are for you and your family if you agree to undertake this humanitarian work. You promise not to let me down when the funds are transferred to your bank account in your country, and you also assure me that you will use 80% of the money for this purpose. Please reply urgently if you are interested in this transaction, as any delay in your response will force me to seek another trustworthy person for the same objective. I look forward to hearing from you. In any case, you can count on me in your prayers.
 
May Almighty God bless you.
 
Reply to:dianaoksanafoundation@outlook.com
Sincerely,
Mrs. Diana Oskana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot